Sunday, October 9, 2011

Trick or Treat

I feel like I had some really good idea to write about, something actually somewhat important. But since I can't remember it, guess what? Halloween is coming up, which means I need a costume! I'm thinking of going as Amelia Earhart this year. I have this new tan faux leather bomber style jacket that I'm super excited about, so I'm thinking that will be my jumping off point. We've had the movie Amelia on our DVR for like 3 months, so I can watch that for inspiration. Right now I think the bottom half of my outfit will look kind of like a horseback riding outfit, but I feel like it kinda works? I have these grey skinny pants and my mom has some tight riding boots.
I love getting creative with my Halloween costumes. I don't think I've ever bought a store-bought one. Last year was my all-time favorite. I was the Morton salt girl. You know, on the black salt canisters, it's the girl in the yellow dress with the purple umbrella? I'll try to find a picture so you guys can see. What are some of your most creative Halloween costumes?

No comments:

Post a Comment