Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wonderful Feeling, Wonderful Day

I'm starting to feel like everything is falling into place. I just feel like everything is going wonderfully right right now. For starters, it's fall, which means trees are pretty colors, the air is fresh, and the light takes on a fairytale-like quality. Where I live it's not even that cold, with highs in the 60s-70. My grades are the highest they have ever been, and I've applied to one college, with my application ready for others, I'm just too scared to click "Submit." I'm not the closest I've ever been with my close friends, but I'm starting to be less attached to them and do things that I really want to do on my own, because that's what I want to do. I'm figuring out what's important to me and what I want to get out of life. While I'm not sure of all the specifics, I'm starting to lay out some dots that I just need to connect. I've become more confident with what I want to major in in college, and now I couldn't be more excited about it. I have this amazing feeling that everything is going to work out well, that my dandelion wishes will come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment