Monday, August 29, 2011

And so it begins

I swore to myself that I wouldn't procrastinate this year, and, while, it hasn't gotten too bad yet, I'm only three weeks into school and already finding myself not quite on top of my work as I'd like to be. Complaining about it on here probably doesn't help; I'm just wasting more time when I should be writing a current event. But now that I'm here, I might as well talk.

I have this thing for clothes. It's where most of my time and money go. Money because I buy the way too often, and time because it takes me at least an hour to decide what to wear each day. Lately my problem has been that the night before when I go to pick out my outfit (There's no way I'm waking up before six so I can have enough time to find an outfit) I get distracted and put on fall and winter clothes that I won't be wearing for months. I'm just fed up with the relentless heat here--it's finally under 100!--and I can't wait to wear boots and sweaters. Also, I got this new tan (fake)leather jacket, something I've been wanting for a long time, so I'm just a little bit eager to wear it. Why I put it on when I'm trying to figure out what to wear for a 99 degree day, I have no idea. I'm just stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment