Friday, September 16, 2011

It's finally here

It's Friday! Are you as excited as I am? It's not that I actually have plans this weekend (social life? what?) it's just that I don't have school for two whole days. Which is the best feeling ever. I am getting my senior pictures taken tomorrow, but that's not a look-forward to thing. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm as vain as the rest of the girls my age and love the idea of acting like a model for a couple of hours, but it's not exactly a super exciting event. We actually don't even get senior pictures in our yearbook this year (big outrage) but my brother's friend's girlfriend has a start up photography business so she's pretty cheap, plus I'm paying for them and not my parents. They don't seem to see why I need them?

Anyways, I hope maybe someone will finally see this and the "you" will have an audience. In that case, what are  your big plans for the weekend? I hope they're more exciting than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment