Saturday, September 17, 2011

Where would I be without cheesy romantic movies?

My mom has discovered a new channel, called PixL. All it plays are slightly predictable yet cute romantic movies. So basically our DVR is going to be completely full in just a couple of days. My mom and I live for these kinds of movies. So what if you know how they're going to end? They're cute and happy :). We have our limits, though: nothing tooo cheesy.
We just got done watching one called Taste of Romance. It was sweet and not all mushy and sappy and terrible. There's this one scene, though, where a health inspector comes in to the lady's restaurant, and my mom and I swear it's a cameo appearance by Judd Nelson (you know, from the Brat Pack), but he's not mentioned anywhere online. Maybe you've found this blog by having the same idea as my mom and me and your search engine returned this post? If that's you, or if you're anyone else and you happen to have seen this movie, what are your thoughts? Is that Judd Nelson?

No comments:

Post a Comment